miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

Tequila guzzling speed freak


If you search for me, don’t search too hard.

You just may find me leaving today,

Because darling, this poor and crippled soul

Has some fears to drown on her own.

And someday if you look for me still,

You may find me in a cold and filthy place

Writing sad lines and puzzling prose,

And maybe singing to keep warm.

I’ll find myself quickly, I hope,

But don’t you find me too early, love.

I think someday I’ll write about you,

And the people who knew me one day.

I’ll be kind to those who gave;

Harsh to those who wouldn’t.

Because it’s true, I’ve gotten dark.

And I’m afraid I’m quite bitter, too.

You may say I’ve become cruel,

And I’d say quietly, “I think it’s true”.

Now if you could please do me one more

Be a dear and apologize to them all.

Tell them I’m wrong or sick or gone

Or just say I couldn’t help but fall.


1 comentario:

  1. This is my favorite, so far. Amazing. Inspiring. Well done, lovely, well done.

    ResponderEliminar