martes, 30 de marzo de 2010

You have me


And I remember I asked why.
And you said "Because I tend to love a lot.
I like to sit on lawns, and watch people laugh.
I love water when it's cold.
And I love to make people smile.
I'm an observer, and sometimes a loner.
But I hate feeling lonely."
You also said "Because I was born at night,
And because I have a short name.
Also I think I'm a bit silly,
But I'm not stupid.
I love to read and write.
And I hate being told what to do."
Finally you said "It's because I can't sleep.
And I don't drive too slow.
I don't talk much at all,
But I think a lot.
I think I'm kind of nice.
And I could really matter,
If someone said I could."

And I said "I think you're a good person.
And you're a bit sad,
But I know that you'll be fine.
I know you're kind and shy,
And right now, a bit terrified.
And darling, I could say you matter.
But it's more than implied."

1 comentario:

  1. But, darling, whether implied or not,
    I'm letting you know that you matter more than you know.

    ;)
    <3

    ResponderEliminar